Our Top Killa Treks
Adventure awaits! Hike the ultra-famous Inca Trail or travel off the beaten path on treks like Rainbow Mountain and Ausangate. Experience the majesty of Machu Picchu.
Rainbow Mountain Treks & Tours
Experience the incredible Rainbow Mountains on a multi-day remote wilderness trek or on a day hike!
Ausangate Treks & Hiking Tours
Experience mother nature at her most beautiful on this high altitude off-the-beaten-path trail.
Ancascocha Trek 5D/4N
A spectacular high altitude trek that is both challenging and remote. A true adventurers dream.
Inca Trail Treks & Hiking Tours
Trek the classic, ultra-famous Inca Trail and hike directly into Machu Picchu city just like the Incas!
Salkantay Trek 5D/4N
Glacial mountains, lush, tropical landscapes, turquoise lakes and Machu Picchu. This trek has it all!
Choquequirao Treks & Hiking Tours
Hike along low jungle, high jungle, cloud forest, and glacial peaks to see the amazing Choqeuquirao Ruins
Lares Treks & Hiking Tours
Two beautiful, cultural trekking routes that take you past lakes, glacial peaks, and local people
Lake Humantay Day Hike
Visit one of the most beautiful lakes in the region on this stunning day hike!
Huchuy Qosqo Trek 3D/2N
A short, beautiful trek through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, including Machu Picchu
Our Train Tours & Top Cusco Region Tours
Don’t have time to hike? Take a train tour to Machu Picchu or explore one of the many sites in the Cusco Region on a day tour!
Train Tours to Machu Picchu
Experience beautiful Machu Picchu by train on a 2 Day or 1 Day Tour! Customize it with other tours!
Sacred Valley Tour
Explore the Pisac ruins & market, Chincheros, and Ollantaytambo on a full day tour!
Maras, Moray & Salineras Tour
A stunning 1/2 day tour to a colonial town, circular Inca terraces and incredible salt mines!
Killa Expeditions supports several local communities in the Cusco Region. We hold multiple charity events every year, bringing much needed supplies (food, toiletries, medicine, school items, clothes, shoes, etc.), gifts, and volunteer time. Please contact us to find out how you can help!
Check out our epic Extended Ausangate & Rainbow Mountain Trek. 9 incredible days including 7 days of remote wilderness hiking, a tour of Maras, Moray & Salineras on Day 8 and Machu Picchu on Day 9. With 100km/62 miles of trekking and summits up to 5400m/17,717ft, this is an adventurers dream!
A FEW UPCOMING OPEN GROUP TREKS
- Apr 13-18: 6 Day Salkantay & Short Inca Trail Trek – permits available
- Apr 18-21: 4 Day Lares Hot Springs Trek
- Apr 24-29: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Apr 30: Cusco Four Ruins Tour
- May 7-15: 9 Day Ausangate/Rainbow Mountain & Machu Picchu Extended Trek
- May 11-12: 2 Day Inca Trail
- May 26-Jun 2: 8 Day Choquequirao & Machu Picchu Trek
- May 27-31: 5 Day Ancascocha Trek
- May 29-Jun 1: 4 Day Lares Hot Springs Trek
- Jun 2-6: 5 Day Salkantay Trek
- Jun 6-7: 2 Day Inca Trail
- Jun 6-9: 4 Day Lares Valley Trek
- Jun 8: Lake Humantay Day Hike
- Jun 9: New Rainbow Mountain One Day Trip (Palccoyo)
- Jun 10-14: 5 Day Choquequirao Trek
- Jun 11-16: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Jun 15: Tipon, Pikillaqta, Andahuaylillas Tour
- Jun 16-21: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek – Winter Solstice!
- Jun 22: Sacred Valley Day Tour
- Jun 23: Lake Humantay Day Hike
- Jul 10-15: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Jul 28-Aug 2: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Sep 4-9: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Sep 22-27: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Oct 28-Nov 4: 8 Day Choquequirao & Machu Picchu Trek
- Nov 21-26: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
Why Choose Killa Expeditions For Your Next Trek Or Tour?
Our Promise to You
We pride ourselves on providing 5 star service before, during, and after your trip. Killa Expeditions is dedicated to excellent customer service and adventure experiences.
When trekking through rugged mountain terrain with unpredictable weather, it is essential to have the best equipment available. We provide 4 season tents, mattress pads, dry bags, and more, to ensure a safe and pleasant journey.
NO HIDDEN COSTS
Our treks and tours are truly 5 star and all inclusive. We do not charge extra to “upgrade” as we offer the best option included in the price already. There are no hidden costs or o booking fees!
Our groups average about 8 guests per departure, and are typically a mix of solo travellers, friends travelling together, and couples, all of varying ages, backgrounds and nationalities. Come prepared to make lots of new best friends
Only the best, quality ingredients are selected from local farmers. Our chefs prepare a specially designed menu to maximize energy and facilitate acclimatization. And the dishes, a mix of traditional Peruvian cuisine and contemporary cuisines, are delicious too!
We can customize any trek or tour to suit your travel, fitness, budget, and time preferences. Got a corporate or work shindig, charity group, or other major event you'd like to book a trek or tour for? Get in touch, we can arrange everything for you!
REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE
We love our planet which is why we reduce, reuse and recycle. Our gear is reusable (no plastic cups/plates/utensils) and we buy local goods without plastic wrapping.
LEAVE NO TRACE
Our trips leave behind nothing but smiles and footprints, as it should be.
All of our employees are passionate about what they do. Who wouldn't be with majestic mountains and never-ending vistas as your office! We are proud to offer our guides and staff the highest wages.