SALINERAS (Salt Mines)
OUR TOP TREKS
EXPLORE BEYOND YOUR LIMITS
2018 INCA TRAIL PERMITS ON SALE NOW!!!
Don’t miss out – book yours today!
Permits are limited and spaces go fast. If you want to hike the Inca Trail book now or choose an alternative trek. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore Cusco and Machu Picchu – a once in a lifetime experience!
VIEW ALL OF OUR TREKS
Is the Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu on your bucket list? Join Jose Montes of Killa Expeditions here in Southern California at the awesome Adventure 16 Stores this May/June! Enjoy his inspiring talk about hiking the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. He will...read more
Killa Expeditions supports several local communities in the Cusco Region. We hold multiple charity events every year, bringing much needed supplies (food, toiletries, medicine, school items, clothes, shoes, etc.), gifts, and volunteer time. Please contact us to find out how you can help!
A FEW UPCOMING OPEN GROUP TREKS
- Mar 23-28: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Mar 27: Lake Humantay Day Hike
- Mar 29: Rainbow Mountain Day Hike
- Apr 13-18: 6 Day Salkantay & Short Inca Trail Trek - permits available
- Apr 18-21: 4 Day Lares Hot Springs Trek
- Apr 24-29: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Apr 30: Cusco Four Ruins Tour
- May 20-28: 9 Day Ausangate/Rainbow Mountain & Machu Picchu Extended Trek
- May 22-27: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- May 26-Jun 2: 8 Day Choquequirao & Machu Picchu Trek
- May 27-31: 5 Day Ancascocha Trek
- May 29-Jun 1: 4 Day Lares Hot Springs Trek
- Jun 2-6: 5 Day Salkantay Trek
- Jun 9: New Rainbow Mountain One Day Trip (Palccoyo)
- Jun 6-9: 4 Day Lares Valley Trek
- Jun 10-14: 5 Day Choquequirao Trek
- Jun 11-16: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Jun 16-21: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek - Winter Solstice!
- Jul 2-7: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Jul 28-Aug 2: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Aug 9-12: 4 Day Inca Trail - permits available!
- Aug 31-Jun 3: 4 Day Inca Trail - permits available!
- Sep 22-27: 6 Day Rainbow & Machu Picchu Trek
- Oct 28-Nov 4: 8 Day Choquequirao & Machu Picchu Trek
OUR FABULOUS CUSCO & MACHU PICCHU TOURS
We pride ourselves on providing 5 star service before, during, and after your trip. Killa Expeditions is dedicated to excellent customer service and adventure experiences.
When trekking through rugged mountain terrain, at high altitudes, with unpredictable weather, it is essential to have the best equipment available. We provide 4 season tents, top of the line mattress pads, dry bags for your overnight gear, and more, to ensure a safe and pleasant journey.
NO HIDDEN COSTS
Our treks and tours are truly 5 star and all inclusive. We do not charge extra to “upgrade” as we offer the best option included in the price already. There are no hidden meal costs and best of all no booking fees!
Our groups average about 8 guests per departure, and are typically a mix of solo travellers, friends travelling together, and couples, all of varying ages, backgrounds and nationalities. Come prepared to make lots of new best friends
Only the best, quality ingredients are selected from local farmers. Our chefs prepare a specially designed menu to maximize energy and facilitate acclimatization. And the dishes, a mix of traditional Peruvian cuisine and contemporary cuisines, are delicious too!
We can customize any trek or tour to suit your travel, fitness, budget, and time preferences. Got a corporate or work shindig, charity group, or other major event you'd like to book a trek or tour for? Get in touch, we can arrange everything for you!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Don’t just take it from us, let our trekkers do the talking!
Jose, the porters, the chef, and in fact the entire staff were amazing! You far exceeded my expectations and made my once in a lifetime trip truly special. The historical knowledge of Jose really enhanced my experience. Well done!Stephanie, London UK
Jose and staff are total legends!!! Could not ask for better guides and were fun, cheerful, and most importantly supportive when needed. Thanks guys for making my trip so special!Tammy, London UK
Thank you Killa Expeditions for the trek of a lifetime! Jose’s love of guiding and knowledge of local history/culture was inspiring and made the trek and Machu Picchu tour even more fascinating. May the llama be with you.Jen, San Diego USA