In line with the good news that Peru is opening to a wider range of international visitors, we have updated our safety protocols to help keep you safe while you are travelling with us.
Trips will take place in small groups (8 people per group, including guide), and according to the instructions we receive from the Ministry of Tourism. All of our transport will continue to be private services.
Our guides, drivers, and representatives:
- Will wear masks and use antibacterial gel at all times
- Will be monitored continuously with temperature and symptom checks. If anyone has symptoms, they will be obliged to rest and recover, and substituted with other staff members
We will ensure social distancing by:
- Keeping 1-meter distance between passengers when boarding vehicles.
- Restricting physical contact between our staff and customers.
To add to your packing list:
- Cloth or medical face masks
- Face shields
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol)
- Disinfectant wipes (at least 70% alcohol) for surfaces
- Digital thermometer
We recommend the following steps to protect yourself and others when you travel:
- Always maintain a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) between you and others
- Avoid crowds
- Wear a face mask and a face shield
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Do not travel if you are feeling sick
- Disinfect your hands often. It’s especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- If soap and water aren’t available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry
With our updated protocol, we hope to offer you a safe stay without compromising on our excellent service. We will continue adapting our standards according to the recommendations of health experts.
Wishing you happy and safe travels!