Many people have been asking what precautions we will be taking around protecting from COVID-19 once treks are running again. Here are the measures we will be putting in place when you travel with us post-quarantine:
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use on all of our tours/treks, and in our office
- Face masks will be available for use on all of our tours/treks
- Our guides will be wearing face masks when in vicinity of guests, whilst maintaining safe social distance
- All of our equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each use
- Smaller group sizes of 2-8
- Visits to the local Andean communities will be suspended until further notice for the protection of our local people.
Email us on email@example.com if you have any questions 🙂
We look forward to hosting you! In the meantime, we hope you all stay safe and healthy.